Italian born Alberto Trevisan is known for two diverse skillsets as he works as a:
1) 3D Generalist (Specialised in Layout/Previs) and Video Editor
2) Sound Designer, Music Producer and Drummer.
ABOUT - 3D & VFX
Following an online competition in 2013, Alberto was offered a partial scholarship at Vancouver Film School for the one-year program "3D Animation & Visual Effects", and graduated (diploma) in 2015 with the demo reel "A Drummer's Vision", which features some stunning Motion Capture (MoCap), thanks to a sponsorship by animatrik.com in Vancouver, BC.
2016- previs artist at Digic Pictures (Budapest, HU) as a Mid Previs/3D Artist for a few AAA titles, in particular video game cinematics and 3D feature films, such as Final Fantasy XV-Kingsglaive, Omen, Call of Duty-Infinity Warfare.
2017 - 3D Generalist Artist in the visual effects department at UPP (Prague, CZ) on Blade Runner 2049.
2017/2018 - Senior Lead Layout Artist, Final Animation Fixer and Asset Modeller at arx anima as a in Vienna, Austria, mainly for the show Talking Tom and Friends.
2019 - cinematic artist at metricminds (Frankfurt, DE).
Click HERE for the latest 3D showreel
ABOUT - SOUND
- Prior getting involved in 3D and VFX, Alberto started his artistic journey at the age of thirteen as a drummer. His craft evolved into sound engineering, sound design and soundtrack production over two decades and still counting.
Backed by three degrees in music (Diploma from CIM-Paris, Accademia Musicale di Firenze and Modern Academy-Firenze), he followed working with companies and artists in the likes of MTV, The Black Eyed Peas, Universal Music Publishing, Allianz AG and Metadesign AG (2005-2006). And he was granted a sponsorship from ARRI Film in Berlin for the realisation of a music video (2008).
- remix competition winner hosted by Aftershock Promotions UK (2006)
- NOmination (under act name Airwolf One) for "Best Dance Track" and "Best Live Act" at the Exposure Music Awards - UK (2008)
- NO.1 position in the charts of Kings of Spins with his cover of Thunderstruck by AC/DC (2012)
- One of his two James Bond Themes covers was broadcasted on National Japanese TV for promotion for the official feature film "Spectre"(2015).
- HONORS AT GLOBAL MUSIC AWARDS (2019)
"DRums on Soundtracks" is his current main studio and live solo project. It features live drums performing on re-recorded and re-arranged notorious soundtracks for motion pictures. This project is currently in development and it features a whole catalogue of soundtracks (mostly unreleased so far).
Click HERE for the latest demo audio reel