Sound Designer, Music Producer and Drummer
- drummer SINCE THE AGE OF 13 - Evolved into sound engineering, audio recording and mixing, audio editing, sound design and soundtrack production.
- studio engineering for MTV (berlin, de)
- studio engineering for the Black Eyed Peas (berlin, de)
- SONG WRITING AND MIXING FOR Universal Music Publishing (BERLIN, DE)
- SONG WRITING, MIXING AND SOUND DESIGN FOR THE LOUIS VUITTON AMERICA S CUP ORACLE RACING (Allianz AG and Metadesign AG)
- remix competition winner hosted by Aftershock Promotions UK (2006)
- NOmination (under act name Airwolf One) for "Best Dance Track" and "Best Live Act" at the Exposure Music Awards - UK (2008)
- sponsorship from ARRI Film in Berlin for the realisation of a music video.
- NO.1 position in the charts of Kings of Spins with his cover of Thunderstruck by AC/DC (2012)
- "James Bond Theme alberto trevisan cover" broadcasted on National Japanese TV for the official feature film "Spectre"(2015) promotion.
- HONORS finalist AT the GLOBAL MUSIC AWARDS (2019)
"DRums on Soundtracks" is his current main studio and live solo project. It features live drums performing on re-recorded and re-arranged notorious soundtracks for motion pictures. This project is currently in development and it features a whole catalogue of soundtracks (mostly unreleased so far).
Click HERE for the latest demo audio reel
three degrees in music - Diploma at:
3D & VFX
3D cinematic artist eneralist (layout/previs/postvis) 3D generalist and video editor
2019-2020 - REAL TIME (IN ENGINE) cinematic artist at metricminds (Frankfurt, DE). ONGOING PROJECTS.
2017/2018 - Senior Lead Layout Artist, Final Animation Fixer and Asset Modeller at arx anima (Vienna, AT), for the show Talking Tom and Friends.
2017 - 3D Generalist Artist in the visual effects department at UPP (Prague, CZ) - RYAN GOSLING FACE REPLACEMENT on Blade Runner 2049.
2016- previs artist at Digic Pictures (Budapest, HU) - Mid Previs/3D Artist for OFFLINE (PRE-RENDERED) video game cinematics (Omen, GWENT, Call of Duty-Infinity Warfare) and 3D feature films (Final Fantasy XV-Kingsglaive)
Click HERE for the latest 3D showreel